dimarts, 14 de juny del 2011

Some more music for your summer!

Missing you all this week! Now that classes are over I wish you luck on your exams! I thought I would post a few more songs with lyrics by Canadian artists so that you can listen now while you study, and later in the summer when you're off enjoying the warm weather.

The first on is "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams. It's a pretty old song, but it's a classic and should get you in the mood for summer fun!



The second is on by Nelly Furtado called "I'm Like a Bird". I bet you've heard it before!



And lastly my very favourite song, ever! Some students have been asking me who my favourite singer is, and here you go. Her name is Feist, and she is from my city, Calgary. This song is called "1 2 3 4" and it got her pretty famous in the United States when it came out a few years ago. If you like this one, search for an earlier song she did called "Mushaboom"!



Have a good summer!!! I promise to try and keep finding things to post on here, so keep checking! And, as always, please leave comments!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada